Rambling and FOTD(?)


Hey!!
MY FIRST BIG STEP! MY FIRST POST!!!
well..technically this is my 2nd post.. but yeah.. anywayyyy..
I was planning to go to "Doraemon Holiday Fun"-Sumarecon Mall Serpong last saturday...



Yes, I am 24 years old..


No i don't have a child..


but LOOK!!! HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE!
i just want to kick that doraemon mascot!
I've done my makeup and all.. 
but then... my friend canceled the trip due to "family business".. and i don't have car.. and then all my plan had to be cancel.. Shoot!


Okay here is the look..




you think i'm gonna wear blue-white and red? HA! got you..



My Camera acting funny it can't capture my skintone right...


Eyes:
La tulipe Eyeshadow base
Coastal Scent 120 colours
Revlon colorstay gel eyeliner in charcoal
Maybeline Volum Express


Lip:
Wardah Lip conditioner (Wardah clear lipgloss?)
Maybeline Colorsensational in Tofee cream


Face:
Olay Natural white-all in ome fairness day cream
SkinAqua-UV Moisture gel

Yep..
 i don't use any foundation, tinted moisturizer or concealer.. Whatsoever! 
They break me out... every single one of them!
I use them.. occasionally.. when i'm having a party or family dinner.. and having this nice little pimple here and there afterwards.. 
That's why i have this love and hate relationship with makeup..


Yeah.. i didn't go to Doraemon Holiday Fun...
but thanks to that i'm actually make a review tonight!


What do you think of it? And i'm going to review nail polish (the one you see on the pic)


XOXO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Everything That Caught My eye © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops