I.AM.SAD

This post will contain rant, rambling, and rant only.
Okay.. i'm not trying to spread negative energy to you guys and girls.
but, I AM SAD!




Do you see all the mess on my floor??

That is..!
That is..!
That is..!

That is my OPI - Suzi skis in the pyreness! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


My face look exactly like that
from this

I was being clumsy, not realize my nail polish actually on my bed. It fell and shattered into pieces! 





I shed a tears.


SERIOUSLY! I shed a tears.
from this

Maybe you think i'm being overreacting..
It's not about the money (really) but it was my first OPI EVER! 
RIP Suzi skis n the pyreness, i will buy you again, eventhough i know, it won't be the same (in term of sentiment not formula).

XOXO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Everything That Caught My eye © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops