China Glaze - Desert sun Swatch and review

Back to nail polish swatch!!

What caught my eyes:



China Glaze - Desert Sun

Uhum.. I know many blogger have already swatch this, but this might be the only caramel that i LOVE. 


Ps. You will see magic in the photo below

China Glaze - Desert Sun and OPI - Suzi skis in the pyreness

Notice the magic? LOL! I'll tell you later
Anyway back to the swatch.. I assume you guys already know China Glaze. It's a good brush, small, take good amount of product, suitable for small nailbed.

Here is the magic..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
China Glaze - Desert Sun - Indoor (soft flash)

China Glaze - Desert Sun - Outdoor (sunlight)

TADAAA!! MY LONG NAIL IS GROW BACK WITHIN A WEEK!!! LOL! 

Nahhh.. I take this swatch a long time ago, always forget to upload it. The thing is my camera focus just wont work, i can't take any photos, I'm planning to go to the service center today, for now i just post whatever left on my draft. Anyone know olympus service center near Jakarta Barat? Epppp! Rambling.. Swatch! Review! Focus!

China Glaze - Desert Sun.. I always love name like this! It really potrait this nail polish. This nail polish literally like a desert sun in the afternoon (at least, it look like  afternoon desert sun that i watch in National Geographic. LOL!) It is caramel with a lot of orange, just like the desert sun! My friend call this "burnt too much tan orange". LOL!!

Strange, beautiful, simple, yet captivating. Ooooo.. I fall in love! 

See? See what i mean! Afternoon desert sun.
Taken from here

Formula wise, This nail polish is quite thick. For short nail you can get away with only one thick coat, BUT in that picture i use 2,5 coat. That's when i realized, this nail polish tend to bubble so you have to wait till the coat really dry before you put another coat.

What you might want to know:


  • China Glaze - Desert sun (On Safari Collection)
  • Rp 95.000,- (buy it online - Symbiolisa link goes here ..Indonesian Reader please add her online shop, a little friendly advertisment for my friend online shop :D)
  • 14ml
  • Not available locally 

Product             : 8,5/10
Packaging          : 9/10
Value for money : 8,5/10
Total                 : 8.66

Repurchase?

Well, YES!  Another color! I always have soft spot for China Glaze, since it was my first love (in term of nail polish) But.. Heuuu.. Why US brand always come out with new collection?
Brains: Of course to keep up with their selling! Stupid Sara!
Me: but brainiee.. I can't catch up with them! Now, I'm drolling over Zoya and haloween collection!
Brain: Who said you need to buy them all?
Me: Myself?
Brain: You fool mortal!
Me: Brain, I hate you.

XOXO

6 komentar:

  1. bossa nova said...:

    OMG OMG, LOLOLOL !
    you're crazeeh funny to the death! lol!
    fool mortal? buahahahaha! *loling to death*
    eniwey, well yeah, I often bought same shoes or clothes which match with me and my mom, hehe
    hei dear, I am going to make a banner for your blog and put it on my blog, since you put my link on your blog *dancing*

    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

  1. Rosdiana said...:

    Lol tell your brain to figure out how to get those zoya collections haha u r too funny. Always gets entertained when I read ur blog.

  1. Sara said...:

    @Gita: That's cuteee!! me and my mom wouldn't wear anything match.. She love bright color, i love black.. *hug mom* Banner for my blog?? ooohh! i lovee youuuu!!! *kisses*

    @Rosdiana: It's all your fault.. I shouldn't open your blog.. *sob* anyway.. It's good you guys get entertained! i always want to write like i'm actually sharing things with my friend! And laugh is actually a very cheap way to stay beautiful! :D

  1. bossa nova said...:

    Mom always like all off my clothes,, I don't know why. Muahahaha. So always buy two of them with different color,, mom loves yellow and other neon color, and i love pastel color,,

    anyway,let's do some tutorial for meeeeeee
    I am waiting for this nee~~
    :3 :3

  1. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

  1. Sara said...:

    @Gita: i'm planning to do some nail tutorial.. i just have to shape my index finger a lil bit more.. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Everything That Caught My eye © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops