FOTD: Halloween (Chesire Cat)

Hi Guys!
I'm going to vacation on saturday and sunday! So here it is! Early sunday post!
I make FOTD for halloween!
Actually that's my friend idea.. I just want to swatch a cute nail polish, then she came out, and say "Halloween! Make Chesire Cat FOTD!!!"


Tim Burton's Chesire Cat. Not the best, but still the cutest

Then she abused me.
Literally..
She abused my sensitive face with a lot of eyeshadow.


Why so serious?

Why the heck am i end up like Joker? LOL!
I dunno, but that was a lot of fun! And my room look like hell by now.. And this FOTD take a sacrifice.. Her Nikon D80. It fell from my tripod! Don't worry pal, i'm take a good care of you.. *pat-pat nikon*


Sarah the pimp (that's what she said! She is right beside me)

Heavily photoshopped one! Still Good! The model is fine! LOL!


Not photoshoped. Don't worry my cat don't kill just claw your eye out. Good kitty..

Ingredients:

  • Wardah cream foundation
  • Maybelinne BB cream
  • Maybeline black cream eyeliner
  • 66 lipstick palette
  • Soft Pastel (for my hair)
  • Coastal scent 120 colors


Phew! Too much fun! i'm going on vacation! Sawarna! Here i come!
People, enjoy your long weekend!

And happy Idul Adha (that's was tottaly random)

XOXO

13 komentar:

  1. cuma satu kata. KEREEEN!!! >.<


    mels at pandapavillon.blogspot.com

  1. piedev said...:

    keren banget birunya ^^

    foto terakhir lucu banget kucingnya >.<

    http://beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com/

  1. Gita Regina said...:

    aku suka foto kedua xD
    wokoko, serem xD

  1. Josephine said...:

    crazily beautifuul!

  1. Sara said...:

    @ Mels, Wei Goddes: Thank you girls!

    @ Piedev: Miyu kamu dipuji loh *elus2 kucing*

    @Gita: Aku akan mendatangi mimpimu~ groaaa (?)

    @Lalaluna: Thankiess *kisses*

  1. Anonymous said...:

    baru liat dan keren sekali!!! kucingnya juga ga kalah garang.. :P

    aprilyachichi.blogspot.com

  1. Sekar Suci said...:

    Kerenn banget... Birunya cakep.

    hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

  1. this is really cool! :D happy halloween, ya. aku juga lagi siap2 buat pesta kostum rabu besok, hihihi :)

  1. Sara said...:

    @ Aprilia: LOL!! Iya.. tadinya mau mamer muka dia pas imut, pas liat hasilnya ternyata garang garong bgt.. Thank you *kisses*

    @ Xiao vee: Thank you dear :x

    @ Indi: Thank youu!! Thank you sudah mampir.. lagi baca blog kamu juga nih.. Happy halloween yah ;)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Makeupnya keren!!! Kucingnya lucu bgt ^^ I wish I have one..

  1. Sara said...:

    @Carryn: Thank you Carryn! Aku juga suka makeup Fairy kamu.. kucingnya cuma lucu pas lagi diem aja.. pas lagi nyakar ganas.. LOL

Post a Comment

 
Everything That Caught My eye © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops